At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for worship on Sunday, August 24 – 8:30 & 10am at FaithPoint. We will discuss the practical implications of a life of faith lived out in community. Read more in our Sunday Preview… Coffee and refreshment served following both services.
Thursday, August 21
Friday, August 22
Monday, August 25
- Weekly Prayer time: meets at 10 am at the Ministry Center. All are welcome.
- Prayer team meets at 7 pm at the Ministry Center.
Wednesday, August 27
- Women’s Bible study: Good Question – meets at 10am at FaithPoint.
- Interested in becoming a member at FaithPoint? Our New Member class and dinner is scheduled for Saturday, October 26th. A sign-up is at the Information Table.
- Dozinky Parade—FaithPoint will be walking in the Dozinky Parade again this year, Saturday, September 20th. We’d love to have you join us as we walk down main street. Hand out candy and greet those in the community and show a grand welcome to the community. If you’d like to help, contact Pastor Steve. This is a great way to roll out the Welcome Mat to all in the community, and especially to those who might be new to the area.
- Your regular giving helps us forecast, with confidence, the level of financial support our congregation will receive in the coming year. It is through the regular giving and contributions of our members that we are able to carry on our work here at FaithPoint. As you consider your giving, we remind you that we offer Simply Giving as a great way to automate your offerings. It is convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for the church. Collection basket offerings can fluctuate significantly from week to week but when contributions are automated, the church receives funds on a steady basis.
Fall Children’s Ministries:
- We will be having a Faith Stepping Stone class for 2 ½ year olds – 4 year olds and their parents on Sat. Sept. 6.
- On Sunday, September 7th we will start our Fall Sunday School for kids ages 2 ½ through 5th Grade. Sunday School will be at the 10 am service (during the whole service). Register now for Sunday School!
- Worship Our Way for kids (WOW) will continue through the fall at the 8:30 service for kids ages 2 ½ to 6 during the sermon portion of the Worship Service.
- We would like to know if there are families that would utilize a nursery for children under 2 1/2 if it was available. Please contact Gretchen Havlicek (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your thoughts and recommendations.
- Lots of updates! Read here.
- The Confirmation Service for those being confirmed will be on Sunday, September 28th at a special 2:00 pm service.
Thank You…Wendy Mathiowetz for hosting the Summer Women’s Gathering last Wednesday. Thanks, Betsy Uttech, for the music and for all who made food and helped to make the evening special.
Special thanks to Duane Stratton for patching a number of holes in our parking lot after that harsh winter and for a number of other projects that Duane takes on to beautify our church building and grounds.