Sunday, Feb. 18
- Worship Services at 8:30 & 10 am
- There will be no Sunday school, February 18. WOW will be offered at 8:30 and 10:00 am.
Monday, Feb. 19
Wednesday, Feb. 21
- JAM 5:30-6:30
- Confirmation small groups will meet at 6:40 pm and then attend the Lenten service.
- Youth Group will meet at 6:55pm and attend the Lenten service together or attend with your family.
- Lenten Service 7pm
- Lenten Services will be held Wednesdays, February 21-March 21 at 7 pm. See our Lenten service schedule here
- Interested in membership at FaithPoint? Our next New Member Class will be held on Sunday, April 22 from 3-5 pm. A welcome meal will follow. Childcare will be provided if you sign up at least a week in advance. Sign up at the Information Table or contact Pastor Steve or Gretchen.
- Save the date: 1st Communion class for 5th graders is March 10.
- Help Needed: We are in need of a few people, adults/ high schoolers, to help out every 4-6 weeks with EZ Worship (what’s up on the screen each Sunday) during the 8:30 and 10:00 am services on Sundays. Training will be provided. Contact Amy Sacker for more information.
- Directory Updates: Have you dropped your land line, moved, or gotten a new phone number recently? Perhaps you’d like to update your photo in the directory. If so please email Amy at email@example.com.
- We have a mom looking for a helper in the home to help with a child with challenging behaviors. This is a paid position. Help is needed on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:15 – 8:45 am. Help is also needed Monday – Thursday from 4 – 8 pm. Days off school are a possibility also. The mother will always be present, she just needs assistance. The schedule can be flexible. Even one or two time slots a week would be helpful. Call Amy at 612-382-7810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk with Pastor Steve if you have interest.
- Did you miss last week’s service? You can watch videos of past services on our website, www.faithpointlc.org. Select the worship tab, click on video archive, and select Vimeo channel.
- Save the date: Our FaithPoint/St. Wenceslaus Vacation Bible School is set for June 18-22. More details to follow.
- Camp Omega Brochures are available at the Information Table. Weeklong camps and mini-camps are available for kids 9-15 years old and a 3 day camp is offered for 6-8 year olds. The camp is only 30 minutes away in Waterville.
- Rely, Reach, Respond Thank you to the FaithPoint community and all those who have pledged and/or given to the campaign. At last count, we had received just over $704,000 in pledges/gifts toward the building of a new church. We have received over 35% of the pledged funding which puts the campaign on track for those who have pledged. Thank you for the prompt contributions! Pledge and non-pledge contributions to the campaign can be placed in the offering, marked “Building Fund”. For your convenience, we also have a New Online Pledge Form. If you would like to donate stock/equity to FaithPoint, forms are available in the church office.
“Everyone who was willing and whose heart moved him came and brought an offering to the LORD for the work.” Exodus 35:21
Our church has access to an extensive, video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV. Contact Pastor Steve with your email address and he will send you a link.
No Computer? If you do not have access to the internet, feel free to come and access RightNow Media at church whenever someone is in the office. We have a Roku attached to the TV in the conference room that anyone is welcome to use.
Thanks to Chris and Gretchen Havlicek, Mark and Gina Schaus, Karen and Rick Schmidberger, Kaysie and Todd Pakiz, Bob and Becky Cox, Pastor Steve and Deb Trewartha, Mike and Sarah Olson, Gretchen Smith, Melissa Gilpin and Jill Vulcan for hosting and leading the “Grace is Greater” small groups.