At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for worship on Saturdays at 7 pm or Sundays at 8:30 & 10 am at FaithPoint. This weekend we will discuss what the Bible teaches about what heaven will be like. Read more in our Weekend Preview. Refreshments served following each service.
Wednesday, October 15
- Women’s Bible Study meets at 10 am
Sunday, October 19
- 8:30: WOW – Worship Our Way for kids.
- 10:00: Sunday School – PreK to Grade 5; Adult.
Monday, October 20
- Prayer Team: meets at 10 am.
- Choir Practice: meets at 6:30 pm.
Tuesday, October 21
- Pastor Steve’s Bible Study meets at 10 am.
- Revelations Bible Study meets at 7 pm.
Wednesday, October 22
- Women’s Bible Study: meets at 10 am.
- College Freshmen Gift Packing: meets at 3 pm. All welcome!
- Confirmation: meets at 7 pm.
Saturday, October 25
Sunday, October 26
- New Member Class and Dinner meets at FaithPoint from 3 - 5 pm.
- The Women’s Bible Study on Wednesday mornings at 10 am will be starting a new Bible study on October 29. The study is called Culture Shock: A Biblical Response to Today’s Most Divisive Issues. Find out more.
- Gift Boxes for College Freshmen: We want to send gift boxes to college freshmen who are spending their first months away from home. Find out how you can help!
- Youth group update
- God’s Not Dead Sermon Discussion Groups meet:
- 10 am each Sunday in the Conference room.
- Wednesday daytime women’s group – at 10 am at the Ministry Center.
- Wednesday evenings from 7-8:15pm at the Schmidberger home at 29397 141st Ave in New Prague.
- Sunday evenings from 6:30-8 pm at the Connelly’s home at 412 Music St NW in New Prague.
- JAM – Jesus and ME is a Wednesday evening program for 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. JAM begins on Oct 29th . Find out more.
- Interested in becoming a member at FaithPoint? Our New Member class and dinner is scheduled for Saturday, October 26th. Find out more!
- Hope House October hosting weeks: Here’s your opportunity to DO something about homelessness. New Prague will be hosting families with children the weeks of Oct. 19 and 26. We need people to provide and serve meals (you can pair up with others), spend evening or Saturday time with the families, stay overnight, or serve breakfast (food provided). New volunteers can attend training Oct. 16 at 6:30 pm at Hope House (305 Columbus Ave., N). Previous volunteers please use Sign Up Genius. For more information, contact Julie Huddock at email@example.com or 952-994-5382.
- Digging Deeper is our high school youth’s worship ‘service’ on the first and third Sunday evenings of the month from 7:00pm-8:30 pm. We have our very own worship band and we get into God’s Word and we deepen our relationship with Him and with each other. We would like to have a few more singers, drummers, another guitar player, a base guitar player and if you play another instrument that you feel would contribute to the band let me know. You DO NOT have to be a high schooler to help us out with this. Parents- if you want to be a part of this awesome Sunday night experience we would love to have you share your gifts with us! Our next Digging Deeper is Sun. Oct. 19th.
- LOCK-IN, Friday November 14th with gym time (basketball, volleyball etc.), food, music, games, laughs, Bible study, movies, and MORE!!!!!
- Planet Wisdom is at Grace Church in Eden Prairie Dec. 5th and 6th.
- Christmas Tour of Homes: The Youth Group is sponsoring a Christmas Tour of Homes on December 7th from 3:00pm – 6:00pm. Please contact Julie at 612-910-7165 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or have questions. We would like to have 8 homes on the tour. Tickets will be for sale in November.
- Find us on Twitter! @faithpointyouth
- An enormous thank you to all the men who trimmed the hedges around FaithPoint last Saturday: Pete Sletten, Loren Sivula, Greg Ilkka, Brian Kreuser, Andy Monsen, Dan McFedries, Foster Transburg, Tim Wagner, Duane Stratton, Trace Mayer, and Jack Ulschmidt. Our church looks so clean and beautiful now!