At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Saturday, January 21
Sunday, January 22
Monday, January 23
- Prayer Team 7pm. Everyone is welcome to join this special time of praying for those in our church, community, and ministries and missionaries that we support.
Wednesday, January 25
- Women’s Bible Study 10-11:30am
- JAM 5:30-7pm
- High School Youth Group. We will complete the final session of our Movie Bible Study this week. We will meet in the man cave on Wednesday from 7-8:30 pm.
- Confirmation starts at 7: with Connect! and 7:30-8:30 Confirmation Class.
- The End of Me: A four week sermon series with small group options. Find out all the details here!
- Feed my Starving Children is doing a mobile pack in Shakopee on Sat. Jan. 21.We have reserved spots for 3:30 – 5:30 PM at Friendship Church, Shakopee campus. Sign up at the Information Table or online. You can go to fmsc.org and click on volunteer and then join group number 1059081. Kids in Kindergarten to High School are welcome to attend provided there is an adult supervising them.
1 adult needed for every 1 student in K- Grade 2
1 adult needed for every 3 students in Grades 3-6
1 adult needed for every 4 students in Grade 7-9
1 adult needed for every 5 students in Grades 10-12
- Parents of First and Second Graders – Our Faith Stepping Stone Prayer Class will be held on Saturday, February 4 from 9:30 – noon and the recognition during the services on February 5. This class is for first graders and second graders who have not taken the class.
- Save the date: First Communion Faith Stepping Stone Class will be the morning of Saturday, April 1 and First Communion will be celebrated on Sunday April 2 at either service. This Faith Stepping Stone is for 5th Graders and older students who have not yet taken the class and at least one parent. More information will be coming soon.
- Directories are available at the Information Table. Please sign your name when picking up a directory. If you would like your picture to be in the next directory please email it to email@example.com.
- Capital Campaign and Building Team: There is a great deal of excitement to begin the process of developing and building our new church. The Capital Campaign, Building, Prayer and Finance Teams are working hard preparing for the next phase of ministry at FaithPoint. See the list of the various teams and their leaders. Please prayerfully consider where God is calling you to serve on one of these teams. Your help is needed to make this campaign effort a success and move FaithPoint into our next chapter in ministry.
- Women’s Breakfast: Saturday, January 21 from 8:30-10 am. All women are invited to come as you are!
- RightNow Media! We are excited to share that everyone in our church now has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies.” Find out more!
- Are you interested in occasionally helping with general office tasks, such as assembling and preparing mailings? Let us know and we’ll put you on a list of those we contact when those needs arise.
- Hope House Outreach Opportunity January 22 – February 5: Find out more!
- Did you miss last weeks service? You can watch videos of past services here.
Thank You…to Todd and Kaysie Pakiz for donating the glider for the nursery.