At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for worship on Sat. March 8 - 5 pm at the Ministry Center or Sun. March 9 - 9:30 am at the NPHS auditorium. Sunday School and Adult Sermon Discussions follow the Sunday Worship Service. Come and learn about what Jesus’ Three Temptations have in common and how they are a part of every bait we face. Read more in our Weekend Preview…
|Saturday, March 8:
- Men’s Breakfast: meets from 7-8:30 at the Ministry Center.
Sunday, March 9:
Monday, March 10:
- Mission Team: 7pm at the Ministry Center.
Tuesday, March 11:
- Pastor Steve’s Bible Study: is studying 1st John. They meet at 10am at the Ministry Center.
- Tone your Temple Tuesday: meets at the Ministry Center from 7-8pm.
Wednesday, March 12:
- Women’s Bible study: meets at 10am at the Ministry Center.
- Lenten Service: 7pm at the Ministry Center.
- High School Youth: 6-8pm at Ministry Center.
- Couples Small Group meets Sunday nights.
- Weekly Daytime Prayer Time: You are invited to come and pray for our church and for one another each Monday from 10 to 11am at the Ministry Center. Pray aloud or pray silently while others pray. There will be a list of prayer needs to refer to as well as opportunity to bring forth any other concerns. Anyone interested in praying is invited to come. The Prayer Team will also continue to meet and have prayer monthly (7pm on the 4th Monday of each month).
- FaithPoint and St. Wenceslaus Churches are sponsoring a World Vision 30 Hour Famine event to raise awareness and money to help fight hunger on Sat. March 22. The event is for all students in 6-12th grades. Read more about it…
- Summer Camp for 9 to 13 years olds: FaithPoint’s week at Camp Omega is August 3- 8 (Youth Camp option). Camp Brochures and information are available at the Ministry Center and at the Information Table on Sundays. Go online here to see a video of Camp Omega. If you sign up online, please let us know you signed your child up.
- 5th Grade Families – save the date for our next Faith Stepping Stone Class: First Communion for Fifth Graders will be held on Saturday, April 12 from 9:30-noon. Letters have been sent out to families regarding this class. Sign up at the Ministry Center or information table. Contact Gretchen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you did not receive information.
- We need your voice! Join the FaithPoint choir. Practices are the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. If you have any questions contact choir director, Dennis at email@example.com .
- Habitat for Humanity is looking for a family needing adequate, affordable housing in New Prague. Find out more…