At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
- Join us for New Member Sunday, May 19. This weekend we encounter Jesus as for the first time on the Walk to Emmaus. Read more in our Weekend Preview…
- Want to be part of the charter membership at FaithPoint? Fill out and submit a Membership Form by May 19th. If you have any questions contact Gretchen at the Ministry Center.
- Graduating Seniors and Parents – please read this important letter! Graduation Sunday will be held on June 2.
- Our Prayer Team will meet this Monday May 20th at 7 pm at the Ministry Center. All are encouraged to come join us as we pray for our church, our area, and needs around the world.
- Construction Updates: Due to road construction, FaithPoint Ministry Center is not accessible from Central Avenue. For this construction period, our access is from 1st Street NE, which is temporarily a two way street with no parking allowed. Access 1st Street NE from 1st Avenue NE (the road with the traffic light). Enter and exit our parking lot from 1st Street (at our “exit” sign).
- Saturday Services will be held at The Ministry Center at 5 p.m. Sunday Services continue at NPHS.
- Big Summer Sign Up! Sign up youth for Kids Camp, Sports Camp, Camp Omega and the Youth Mission Trip to Ontonogan.
- Volunteers are needed for Kids Camp and Sports Camp! Adults of all ages and youth 7th grade and up are needed June 24th – 28th to help us with the camps. Volunteers are essential for the camps to be successful. You’ll have fun as you come and share the love of Jesus with the kids! Volunteer registration forms are on the back of the registration form for the camps.
- Faith Walk and Talk will start Wednesdays on June 5th. Find out more…
- Fridays in the Park - Women of all ages with or without kids are encouraged to come every other Friday morning from 10 a.m. to noon at one of the area parks in New Prague. Starts June 7 at Foundry Hill Park.
High Schoolers… the youth service you designed and led was wonderful. Thanks for giving your gifts to God through the various aspects of worship.
Thank you, Mary Johnson for your talented work designing and creating spring flower arrangements at the Ministry Center. It finally warmed up for us to plant!