Friday, June 23
Sunday, June 25
Monday, June 26
Wednesday, June 21
- The VBS kids will sing at the 10:00 am service Sunday.
- VBS kids are collecting shoes for Shoe Away Hunger. Shoes can be in any condition but clean, no dirty shoes please. Shoes can be dropped off at FaithPoint through Sunday, June 25.
- Sunday, July 2 we will only have one service at 10:00 am.
- As we move closer to building a new church home, the Building Team is holding meetings to listen to the ministry needs of the people of FaithPoint. We want to hear from you. What would be the ideal space for your ministry and how you see your group functioning in the new space? What are your technology and storage needs? What type of furnishings would be desired? etc.
These and other questions will be discussed on the following dates at FaithPoint:
Sunday, June 25 at 11:15 am in the Conference room
Sunday, July 23 at 11:15 am in the Conference room
If you are a ministry leader of any kind, it would be helpful if you could plan to be at one of the meetings.
- Interested in a Short Term Missionary Trip to help the poor and/or share the gospel and love of Jesus? FaithPoint can help. As a church, we want to help support you financially AND pray for you while on your trip. Our Mission at FaithPoint is to LOVE each other with the HEART of Christ, LEARN his Word to share the Good News and SHINE his LIGHT so that all may know him. If we can help you LOVE, LEARN or SHINE HIS LIGHT on a mission inside or outside these walls, let us know. Pick up an Application for Mission Support at the Information Table for more information.
- We are in our fourth week of a NEW SERIES on the book of Acts. To help guide our next 10 weeks, we are loosely following a ten week reading experience called “The Essential Question”. We’ve ordered some books ($7 a book) for those who would like a great tool to supplement our study in the book of Acts. Otherwise, we encourage you to read 2-3 chapters per week from Acts. The messages each week will draw from those chapters, but the 2-3 chapters will not be read entirely during services, so it would be helpful for you to read those on your own.June 4 The Church is Born; Acts 1-2
June 25 The Good News Changes Lives; Acts 8-9
July 2 The Good News is for Everyone; Acts 10-12
July 9 The First Mission Trip; Acts 13-15
July 16 More Mission Trips; Acts 16-20
July 23 Paul’s Journey to Jerusalem; Acts 21-23
July 30 Paul’s Roman Trial; Acts 24-26
August 6 Paul’s Journey to Rome; Acts 27-28
- Help needed:
- The band is in need of one or two more drummers. Practice usually takes place Thursday nights. Contact Pastor Steve if you are available.
- We are looking for people to assist with WOW this summer, especially at 10 am. Even if you can volunteer just one Sunday this summer that will be such a help to us. Everything is planned and set up for the leaders. If you have interest contact Gretchen Havlicek.
- We have a couple of smaller painting projects we could use some help with here at the ministry center (small north wall of downstairs kitchen, stain our trash enclosure fencing, a few exterior spots). If you would be willing to help out, talk with Pastor Steve or Duane Stratton.
- We are in need of a few people to run EZ Worship (slides on the screen) during the 8:30 and 10:00 am services on Sunday. You would take one shift every 4-6 weeks. This is a great high school youth volunteer opportunity. Training will be provided. Contact Amy Sacker for more information.
- Rely, Reach, Respond The Pledges are still coming in for our Rely, Reach, Respond Campaign. At last count we had received about $693,000 in pledges toward building a new church. Please place your FP Pledge Card in the Red Box at the back of the sanctuary. If you would like more information please contact either the church office or Becky Cox (651-485-6287). See our Rely, Reach, Respond page for all the latest campaign info. including our New Online Pledge Form – to make submitting your pledge even easier!
Summer Youth Programs:
- Camp Omega: “Youth Camp” for 9-13 year olds; August 6-11 in Waterville. Pick up a brochure at the Information Table for information on how to register or register online at www.campomega.org.
Thank You…TR Connelly for recharging the A/C on the church van. Thanks to Michael Westing for patching the parking lot. Thanks to Mandy Sticha for putting together the Block of Blessing slide show and to Marla Mayer for preparing the Father’s Day slide show.