At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for worship on Sunday, July 27 - 8:30 & 10 am at the Ministry Center. The parable of the persistent widow helps us see God’s character and why he wants us to pray with persistence. Read more in our Sunday Preview… Refreshments will be served following both services.
Thursday, July 24
Friday, July 25
Sunday, July 27
Monday, July 28
- Prayer team meets at 7pm at FaithPoint.
Tuesday, July 29
- Children of the Day meets from 7-8:30 at Heather Hamernick’s home.
Wednesday, July 30
- Summer Stretch: meets from 8 to 4pm. They will be serving at Reaching Up Ministries in the morning and will be going to the Water Park at Johnny Cake in the afternoon.
- Women’s Bible study: Good Question – meets at 10am at FaithPoint.
- High School Youth: serves at Summer Loaves in Apple Valley. They leave FaithPoint at 4pm.
Thursday, July 31
- Faith Walk and Talk: A study about 12 women of the Bible meets at 7am, 9am, and 7pm.
- On Sunday, Aug 3rd, FaithPoint will be having an Outdoor Service at Memorial Park in New Prague. We have reserved Memorial Park for the Service (near the Volleyball Court).
• 10am – Outdoor Worship (Bring your Lawn Chairs)
• 11:30am – Lunch. Special Grill Master will be cooking up Burgers, Dogs, Brats that are provided by FaithPoint. Beverages are provided by FaithPoint. After Lunch Activities: Horseshoe, Volleyball, Bean Bag Toss, Kids games etc.
More Details to follow.
- Women’s Ministries End of Summer Worship Night will be Wednesday, August 20th from 6 – 8 pm. A light supper, fellowship, and worship around a campfire. Sign up at the Information Desk or by contacting Gretchen Havlicek. If you would like to help with food or other planning also contact Gretchen.
- Interested in volunteering for Hope House? Find out more…
- The Youth is in need of little girl clothes (ages 2-10) for the Summer Loaves Program. The program will service 200 families coming to not only have access to clothing but also to receive food for the week, share in a meal, play games, have access to workshops and classes etc. If you would like more information please contact Julie Bowers or Stacy Kerkow-Dohmen.
- FaithPoint Children will be leaving for Camp Omega on Sunday, Aug 3 for the week. Please keep these kids in your prayers.
- The next Men’s breakfast is Sat, Aug 9 at 7:30am. Please invite someone to come with you.
- Youth Group meets every Sunday night from 7:30 to 9. We will play a few games, have snacks, and discuss “Battlefield of the Mind.” Bring friends. You won’t want to miss this great opportunity to help you change the way you think!
- Youth Group – Every Wednesday night a group leaves from FaithPoint at 4 pm to go to Summer Loaves in Apple Valley where we share the love of Christ by serving others.
- The Ramsay, MI mission trip will be July 25th through the 29th. Please keep those going in your prayers.
Women’s Ministry Updates for this week
Thank You… Mary Johnson has provided a delightful display outside the front entrance of FaithPoint. Thank you, Mary for sharing your creative talent!