At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Thursday, July 21
- NO Family Night in the Park due to excessive heat warnings.
Sunday, July 24
Monday, July 25
- Prayer Team meeting at 7pm. Everyone is welcome to join this special time of praying for those in our church, community, and ministries and missionaries that we support.
Wednesday, July 27
Thursday, July 28
- Please consider helping with the Hope House/ Families Moving Forward fundraiser August 1-6. Holy Trinity will be the host site for a large rummage sale. There are day and evening shifts available. Please see the signup sheets on Gretchen’s office door. Thank you for your support of this very important ministry to homeless families. Donations can be dropped off August 1 – 3 at Holy Trinity between 1 and 6 pm.
- Faith Walk and Talk meets Thursday’s from 7-8 am. We are reading the “5 Love Languages” and then talking about how it relates not only in marriage, but with children, and other relationships. Brief discussion inside for 15-20 minutes and then a 30-45 minute walk with one to two others while discussing what we are learning. Sign up at the information table or contact Deb Trewartha at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gretchen Havlicek at church.
- We have had several meetings with the Building/Design Team and the Finance/Capital Team for what are the next steps to building a new church. If you have questions or interest of serving on a team, contact:
- FaithPoint is looking for a new Director of Youth Ministries with emphasis on Senior High Ministry, but also relating to youth of all ages in the congregation. The Board has approved this position for 32+ hours a week. Responsibilities include weekly meetings, retreats, mission events and relating to youth of all ages. Talk with Pastor Steve email@example.com or see our Ministry Description for more information.
- Confirmation Coordinator: FaithPoint has an opening for a new Confirmation Coordinator, with youth grades 6-8. We are looking for someone with passion to lead students toward a deeper relationship with Jesus. Responsibilities include weekly Wednesday evening meetings during the school year, retreats and mission events. This is a stipend position. See our Ministry Description or talk with Pastor Steve, firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Building Fund: Our Spiritual DNA – Remembering our Past, Planning for the Future was huge success. Thanks to all! Your gifts helped us purchase our new land parcel just NE of New Prague. Future gifts towards building a new church may be directed to the Building Fund.
- Did you miss last weeks service? You can watch videos of past services here.
A special thank you to Jill Rohloff for hosting the garden tour and to the women’s ministries group for providing refreshments.