At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Saturday, February 18
Sunday, February 19
Monday, February 20
- Prayer Team 10am. Everyone is welcome to join this special time of praying for those in our church, community, and ministries and missionaries that we support.
Wednesday, February 22
- Women’s Bible Study 10-11:30am
- JAM 5:30-7pm
- High School Youth Group
- Confirmation starts at 7: with Connect! and 7:30-8:30 Confirmation Class.
- Congregational Update for January 2017: The Building, Finance, and Campaign Teams have been meeting regularly with the goal of putting together a plan to build FaithPoint’s new church home and pay for it in a way that is fiscally responsible and allows us to grow our ministry. See all the details here.
- Save the date: First Communion Faith Stepping Stone Class will be the morning of Saturday, April 1 and First Communion will be celebrated on Sunday April 2 at either service. This Faith Stepping Stone is for 5th Graders and older students who have not yet taken the class and at least one parent. More information will be coming soon.
- Women, high school through adult, you are invited to join us for our Women’s Retreat : March 24 and 25 at Camp Victory in Zumbro Falls. Pick up an invite card with details at the Information Table.
- Save the date: Our FaithPoint/St. Wenceslaus Vacation Bible School is set for June 19-23. There will be a Sports Camp and a Kid’s Camp. More details coming later.
- RightNow Media! We are excited to share that everyone in our church now has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies.” Find out more!.
- Are you interested in occasionally helping with general office tasks, such as assembling and preparing mailings? Let us know and we’ll put you on a list of those we contact when those needs arise.
- Did you miss last weeks service? You can watch videos of past services here.
Thank You…to Cheryl and John Mourning for donating the electronic basketball game.