At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for worship on Sunday, July 20 - 8:30 & 10 am at the Ministry Center. We will discuss how Jesus’ classic parable of the Good Samaritan paints a picture of what the church is to look like today. Read more in our Sunday Preview… Refreshments will be served following both services.
Thursday, July 17
Sunday, July 20
Monday, July 21
- Weekly Prayer time: meets at 10am at the Ministry Center. All are welcome.
- Choir meets at 6:30pm at FaithPoint.
Wednesday, July 23
- Summer Stretch: meets from 8 to 4pm.
- Women’s Bible study: One Thousand Gifts, a study on having a thankful heart meets at 10am at FaithPoint.
- High School Youth: serve at Summer Loaves in Apple Valley. They leave FaithPoint at 4pm.
Thursday, July 24
Friday, July 25
- On Sunday, Aug 3rd, FaithPoint will be having an Outdoor Service at Memorial Park in New Prague. We have reserved Memorial Park for the Service (near the Volleyball Court).
• 10am – Outdoor Worship (Bring your Lawn Chairs)
• 11:30am – Lunch. Special Grill Master will be cooking up Burgers, Dogs, Brats that are provided by FaithPoint. Beverages are provided by FaithPoint. After Lunch Activities: Horseshoe, Volleyball, Bean Bag Toss, Kids games etc.
More Details to follow.
- Summer Stretch meets this Wednesday from 8 am to 4pm.They will be serving at the Treehouse in Chaska in the morning and will go to the Twins game in the afternoon.
- Youth Group meets every Sunday night from 7:30 to 9. We will play a few games, have snacks, and discuss “Battlefield of the Mind.” Bring friends. You won’t want to miss this great opportunity to help you change the way you think!
- Youth Group – Every Wednesday night a group leaves from FaithPoint at 4 pm to go to Summer Loaves in Apple Valley where we share the love of Christ by serving others.
- There IS Youth Group on Sunday, July 27th.
- The Ramsay, MI mission trip will be July 25th through the 29th. Please keep those going in your prayers.
Women’s Ministry Updates for this week
Thank You…FaithPoint was recently GIVEN a like-new 10×16 shed that we have for storage of things outside. Special thanks to Michael Traxler for donating the shed. Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Curt Zwiefel for using his Bobcat and two trucks and trailers to load and transport the shed to FaithPoint, assisted by Loren and Adam Sivula. This was not an easy task, but with some creative engineering, these guys got the job done! (Hint: if anyone has a reliable lawnmower they are looking to move…). Thanks so much to all these guys.