At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for worship on Easter Sunday, April 20 in the NPHS auditorium at 9:30 am. Although the news of the resurrection fell first mostly on deaf ears, the empty tomb was a game changer. Read more in our Sunday Preview…
- We will be changing our Worship Times and Location coming in May. Read all the details here!
- Our Sunday School kids are working on a mission service project to make blessing bags for the homeless. They will be assembling these bags on Sunday April 27th during Sunday School. The goal is 50 bags.They would like to add the following: individual Kleenex packs, travel sized shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and hand sanitizers, and gum. If you would like to help provide any of these items there will be a box at the Ministry Center and at the Info Table the next two Sundays collecting these items.
- YOUTH LED SERVICE INFORMATION FOR ALL:
- Any Sunday School children participating in the Youth Led Service should meet down by the stage at 8:45 am on April 27th. They can practice their song at home by going to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2TzEs_aZnI . Children should wear bright colors.
- JAM students involved in the dance should arrive at 8:30 and wear bright colors.
- Confirmation students participating in the service should also arrive around 8:45 am and can wear whatever church attire they choose, but preferably bright colors.
- High School students will arrive at 8 am and wear black/dark pants and white/light shirt if possible.
- During the service all those involved should sit in the front 2 rows.
- The time during the service when the children ages 2 ½ – 6 years of age leave
during the sermon will be called “Worship Our Way for Kids.” This will be a
time for a Bible story, related activities, music, games, or a craft and
playtime.We are looking for a few people to help with WOW this summer. This opportunity to serve is open to anyone 9th grade and older! Find out about this and other opportunities to serve.
- With moving to two services at the Ministry Center, there are even more ways to serve at FaithPoint! Find out how you are needed.
- Ladies – our Spring Gathering is coming up on May 3rd. Find out more…
- Summer is coming! Our Summer Stretch program is for students completing grades 6-8. Registration forms are due April 23rd!
- A Daniel Plan Small Group Study is forming. Find out more…
- VBS – Save the Dates for Kids Camp and Sports Camp. June 23-27. More info will be coming soon.
- Summer Camp for 9 to 13 years olds: FaithPoint’s week at Camp Omega is August 3- 8 (Youth Camp option). Camp Brochures and information are available at the Ministry Center and at the Information Table on Sundays. Go online here to see a video of Camp Omega.
- The Youth Mission Trip is July 25-29 in Ramsay, MI where we will be working with Cornerstone Church.
to Vicki Anderson, Jan Stratton, Miriam Swenson, and Luther Galchutt for your time and service during the Faith Stepping Stone First Communion Class last Saturday.