At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Friday March 24 & Saturday, March 25
Sunday, March 26
Monday, March 27
Wednesday, March 29
- Visit our new Rely, Reach, Respond web page for all our latest campaign and building information, events schedule and pledge card!
- Rely, Reach, Respond Campaign: Pledge cards and a response guide for the Rely, Reach, Respond Campaign were mailed out last week. Response Sunday is THIS Sunday March 26, so please bring your completed pledge card to worship with you that day, or mail it in prior to March 26.
- Lenten Services will be held Wednesdays, through April 5 at 7 pm. The Lenten Series: “Living Generously” will challenge us to examine our hearts as we think about giving God the best of all we have – our time, treasures, talents, & testimonies. Each week will feature a FaithPoint member sharing their own journey with God.
- Maundy Thursday: Thursday, April 13 at 7 pm with a pie social to follow. Please bring a pie to share and join us for fellowship!
- If you would like to help decorate the altar for Easter, Easter Lilies, Daisy Mums, and Tulips are available for purchase and may be taken home after the Easter Service. A form is available at the Information Table. Please call Jan Stratton at 952-758-9593 with any questions.
- March Food Drive: We are participating in Minnesota Food Share’s March Campaign. All monetary and food donations go directly to the Peace Center Food Shelf to help those in need in our community. Please consider donating. The Peace Center is in need of many items including: seasonings/spices, canned meat and fruit, condiments (mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup), salad dressing, and peanut butter. Did you know the Peace Center can stretch your cash donations to buy so much more than you can? Checks can be made out to FaithPoint. There is a collection box by the Information Table.
- Save the date: First Communion Faith Stepping Stone Class will be the morning of Saturday, April 1 and First Communion will be celebrated on Sunday April 2 at either service. This Faith Stepping Stone is for 5th Graders and older students who have not yet taken the class and at least one parent. More information will be coming soon.
- Men’s Breakfast: Join us on April 8 at 7:30 am for breakfast and stay to watch a livestream of Arise With the Guys from 9-10:30 am. Arise With the Guys is an event where professional and collegiate Christian athletes share their inspirational messages of faith, godly values, and legacy-building. Featured guests are Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, Rich Gannon, Sam Bradford, and Ben Utecht.
- Block of Blessing: Saturday, April 29 from 9 am-1 pm. See all the details here.
- Interested in membership at FaithPoint? Our next New Member Class will be held on Sunday, April 30 from 3-5 pm. A welcome meal will follow. Childcare will be provided if you sign up at least a week in advance. Sign up at the Information Table or contact Gretchen Havlicek or Pastor Steve.
- Hope House Volunteers Needed: New Prague’s next scheduled hosting weeks are April 16-30. Training sessions for new volunteers will be held at the Hope House on Saturday, April 1, 9-10:30 am and Thursday, April 6, 6:30-8 pm. Contact Gretchen Havlicek if interested.
- Save the date: Our FaithPoint/St. Wenceslaus Vacation Bible School is set for June 19-23. There will be a Sports Camp and a Kid’s Camp. More details coming later.
- RightNow Media! We are excited to share that everyone in our church now has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies.” Find out more!.
- Did you miss last weeks service? You can watch videos of past services here.
Thank You…to Jeanne Tikalsky for preparing our sanctuary every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.