At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for worship on Sunday, September 21 – 8:30 & 10 am at FaithPoint as we continue our God’s Not Dead sermon series. Coffee and refreshments served following both services.
Monday, September 15
Tuesday, September 16
- Pastor Steve’s Bible Study – 10 am
Wednesday, September 17
- Women’s Bible Study – 10 am
- God’s Not Dead - Community Movie Showing at 6:30 pm
Saturday, September 20
- Dozinky Parade and Ice Cream Giveaway at FaithPoint (see details below)
- Dozinky Parade—FaithPoint will be walking in the Dozinky Parade again this year, Saturday, September 20th. We’d love to have you join us as we walk down main street. Hand out candy and greet those in the community and show a grand welcome to the community. If you’d like to help, contact Pastor Steve. This is a great way to roll out the Welcome Mat to all in the community, and especially to those who might be new to the area.
- FaithPoint Pastor’s Masters Golf Tournament – Sunday, Sept. 21. Check in at noon – New Prague Golf Club.
- A new Women’s Study on the book of Revelations will be starting on Tues., Sept. 23rd. Find out more…
- Interested in becoming a member at FaithPoint? Our New Member class and dinner is scheduled for Saturday, October 26th. Find out more!
- Opportunities to Shine!! Please consider joining the cleaning crew at FaithPoint. This is a minimal time commitment position with flexible, rotating schedules (approximately 1 hour every 4-6 weeks). No heavy lifting, no experience necessary, training provided. You will be teamed up with our experienced cleaning members. Salary: Grace in serving. Benefits: A clean, welcoming church for fellowship and worship. Many hands make light the work. For more information contact the Ministry Center or Shirley Stella at 952-758-4021.
- Come to an informational meeting and tour Hope House. Families Moving Forward-New Prague is hosting an Opening Doors Presentation on Tues., Sept. 30 at 7 pm at Hope House, 305 Columbus Ave., N. in New Prague. This informational event will explain how a network of congregations comes together to provide shelter and support for families facing the crisis of homelessness in Scott and Carver counties. Please sign up at our Information desk or directly with Deb Pint at 952-492-6395 by Friday, Sept. 26. Please bring a friend. Homelessness affects us all; learn how you can help.
Coming in October:
- Beginning Sat. Oct. 4th we will once again offer a Saturday Worship Service at a new time: 7 pm. Sunday morning worship will continue at the same times – 8:30 & 10 am.
A big Thank You to Julie Rens, Cheryl Dietz and Mary Johnson for your help with the meal for the Youth Group Kick Off night on Wednesday..