"The Very First Christmas"
Join us on Dec. 18 at 8:30 or 10: service
At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Wednesday, December 7
- Women’s Bible Study 10-11:30am
- JAM 5:30-7pm
- Sr. High Youth Group Bell Ringing 4-7pm at Coborns
- Confirmation – Connect! from 7-7:30 and Confirmation Class from 7:30-8:30pm
Saturday, December 10
Sunday, December 11
Monday, December 12
- WOW! Thanks to all the generous people and friends of FaithPoint who purchased gifts and provided needed clothing items for children in Le Sueur County through our Adopt-a-Family Giving Tree Program. In all, 147 gifts have been given allowing these children to have a gift under the tree this Christmas. You people are truly amazing and generous. A special thanks also to Sally Simon, Julie Jindra, and Becky Cox who organized this amazing drive with excellence. God is smiling down on a generous people. Pastor Steve
- Our Kairos consultant, Jana Swenson has completed the first step in the process of preparing FaithPoint to grow our ministry and move into facilities that will better help facilitate our ministry. See the results and recommendations here.
The Building Team has put together a Building Design Survey for assessing preliminary needs of the footprint of our new building. Please take this short survey and give us your input as we gather information for the initial look and feel of our new building.
- RightNow Media! We are excited to share that everyone in our church now has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies.” Find out more!
- As a service project, the 6th through 8th grade confirmation students are collecting toiletry items for Middle School families in need. The items will be put in gift boxes on December 14. If anyone has anything they would like to donate, please bring it to the church by December 14. There is a bin marked for the donations at the Information Table. Items suggested are shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc. Thank you for your help.
- Our Children’s Christmas Play “The Very First Christmas” will be on both services on Sunday, December 18. Children preschool (age 3) through 5th grade are welcome to participate in one service or both. The children are practicing the Christmas songs in Sunday School. Those who do not attend Sunday School are encouraged to participate in the Christmas play too. We will have an optional, but helpful, practice on Saturday, December 17 from 9:30 – 11 am. Sign up at the Information Table, at the Sunday School Registration Table, or by emailing Gretchen Smith.
- We are looking for those who like to sew or do craft projects. We have some projects we need help with for our Christmas play. Headband felt animal ears, simple shepherd and angel costumes. Talk to either Gretchen Smith or Gretchen Havlicek for details.
- Choir: Practice Sunday, December 11 at 7 pm and Sunday, December 18 at 8 am. The choir will sing at both services Sunday, December 18. All are welcome to join us!
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday, December 10 at 7:30 am. All men are invited
- Are you interested and being contacted to bless a family or individual in need with a home cooked meal when needed? Let us know and we’ll get you on a list of those we contact when those needs arise.
- The Peace Center is looking for individuals who are interested in helping others by distributing food, rescue food pickup, and stocking shelves. Interested parties can contact, Rita Goggins, at 952-257-8190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.!
- Did you miss last weeks service? You can watch videos of past services here.
Thank You…to Jason Fjeldahl for moving and hooking up the computer in the conference room. And thank you to Jill Rohloff for decorating the outdoor planters.