At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for worship on Sunday, August 31 – 8:30 & 10am at FaithPoint. We will discuss how sometimes a simple faith is all that’s needed. Read more in our Sunday Preview… Coffee and refreshment served following both services.
Wednesday, September 3
- Women’s Bible study: meets at 10am at FaithPoint.
- Interested in becoming a member at FaithPoint? Our New Member class and dinner is scheduled for Saturday, October 26th. A sign-up is at the Information Table.
- Love kids? We are planning to have a nursery at the 10 o’clock service. Contact Gretchen Havlicek (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to help.
- Dozinky Parade—FaithPoint will be walking in the Dozinky Parade again this year, Saturday, September 20th. We’d love to have you join us as we walk down main street. Hand out candy and greet those in the community and show a grand welcome to the community. If you’d like to help, contact Pastor Steve. This is a great way to roll out the Welcome Mat to all in the community, and especially to those who might be new to the area.
- God’s Not Dead Small Groups will be starting the week of September 14th. If you would like to lead a group or host a group in your home please contact Gretchen Havlicek. This is a 6 week study.
- The next men’s breakfast will be on Saturday, September 13 at 7:30 am at FaithPoint. Please invite someone to join you.
- A new Women’s Study on the book of Revelations will be starting on Tues., Sept. 23rd. Find out more…
Fall Children’s Ministries:
- We will be having a Faith Stepping Stone class for 2 ½ year olds – 4 year olds and their parents on Sat. Sept. 6.
- On Sunday, September 7th we will start our Fall Sunday School for kids ages 2 ½ through 5th Grade. Sunday School will be at the 10 am service (during the whole service). Register now for Sunday School!
- Worship Our Way for kids (WOW) will continue through the fall at the 8:30 service for kids ages 2 ½ to 6 during the sermon portion of the Worship Service.
- Lots of updates! Read here.
- Confirmation Registration Night is September 10th at 7:00 p.m. If you have a 6th, 7th or 8th grader who is interested in attending our Confirmation program this year, find out more. Confirmation classes will begin on October 1st.The Confirmation Service for those being confirmed will be on Sunday, September 28th at a special 2:00 pm service.
Special thanks to Duane Stratton for patching a number of holes in our parking lot after that harsh winter and for a number of other projects that Duane takes on to beautify our church building and grounds.