At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Sunday, October 23
Monday, October 24
Wednesday, October 26
Thursday, October 27
Saturday, October 29
- Thanks to all of you who took the MAP survey. We had a total of 151 responses. Our consultant, Pastor Jana Swenson will be reviewing the results and presenting a report to leadership on November 5. The congregation will receive a summary of her report the following week. Just a reminder, Jana will be on site most of next week to facilitate interviews and focus groups. This allows us to follow up on the survey results, and collect your thoughts and feelings about FaithPoint and our future ministry and facility needs. Contact the church office if you are interested in chatting with Pastor Swenson.
- Care Packages for College Freshman: Let’s let our FaithPoint college freshman know we are praying for them and encourage them. Drop off snacks, toiletries, and school items at Gretchen’s office by Wednesday, October 26. Financial gifts for shipping and purchasing items to fill the boxes are also helpful.
- RightNow Media! We are excited to share that our church has contracted with and now has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV. An official invitation email giving you FREE access to RightNow Media was sent last Friday. There is no cost to you.
- Directory: It’s not too late to send in a photo for the directory. Please send it to info@faithpointLC.org. Also let us know if your address or phone number have changed.
- Lost and Found: We are getting quite a collection of items in the lost and found. Check out the table located in the refreshment area after church on Sunday.
- Bible Class for 3rd Graders will be on Saturday October 29 from 9:30 am – noon. Please sign up at the Information Table or by contacting Gretchen Havlicek at church. As with all of our Faith Stepping Stone classes there is no cost for the class or the gift received and any families in the community are welcome. Sibling care provided if needed.
- Women’s Ministry: Pick up a Women’s Ministry Card at the Information Table with all the dates of our events for this year.
- JAM — “JESUS AND ME” is our Wednesday evening program for 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders which focuses on both small group Bible Study and fun larger group activities. JAM will start on Wednesday, November 2 and will meet each week from 5:30 – 7 pm. Pick up a registration form at the Information Table or print it off from our JAM page.
- 10 AM Nursery needs: Can you help us every 4 – 6 weeks in the nursery at 10 AM? We have a need for a helper each week and have just added a new position for a floater. A floater should be a high school student or an adult who will help where most needed -either in the nursery or our Preschool Sunday School classroom. A helper can be a middle school student or older.
- Did you miss last weeks service? You can watch videos of past services here.
- Read about Kendra Havliceks work in the Czech Republic in our Missions Corner!
Thank you to Michael Westin for repairing and painting the handicap parking sign.
A special thanks from Duane Stratton to Scott Gratz, Diane and Jonathan Grams, Andy Monson, Len Newman, Pete Sletten, and Mike Stella who helped trim bushes around the Ministry Center last Saturday.