At FaithPoint, we desire to passionately support all people as they develop and deepen their personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help people walk in His ways. And as a community of faith, we desire to serve the community in supreme acts of service and kindness in Jesus’ name. We invite you to join us.
With God’s richest blessings upon your life,
Pastor Steve Trewartha
Join us for our Youth Led Worship Service on Sunday, April 27th in the NPHS auditorium at 9:30 am.
FaithPoint youth will be doing the service and witnessing about the power of Jesus in
their lives via dance, songs, readings and testimonies. Sunday school and adult discussion groups meet following the service.
|Monday, April 28
- Prayer Team meets at 7pm.
- Daniel Plan: meets from 7-8:30pm.
Tuesday, April 22
- Pastor Steve’s Bible Study: Meets from 10 to 11:30 am. All are Welcome!
Wednesday, April 30
- Women’s Bible study: meets at 10am. The women are studying the Tabernacle.
- Jam: 5:30-7pm.
- Confirmation: ICS are scheduled. Come at your scheduled time.
- High School Youth: 7-8:30pm at the Middle School Commons area.
Thursday, May 1 - National Day of Prayer
- Prayer time at FaithPoint from noon to 1 pm. It will be a time to pray for our community, this region, our state, and our nation. Anyone is welcome to join us for this special time set aside for prayer.
- This is the last Sunday we will worship at the HS. We will be changing our Worship Times and Location on May 4th. Read all the details here!
- Our Sunday School kids are working on a mission service project to make blessing bags for the homeless. They will be assembling these bags on Sunday April 27th during Sunday School. The goal is 50 bags.They would like to add the following: individual Kleenex packs, travel sized shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and hand sanitizers, and gum. If you would like to help provide any of these items there will be a box at the Ministry Center and at the Info Table this Sunday to collect these items.
- YOUTH LED SERVICE INFORMATION FOR ALL:
- Any Sunday School children participating in the Youth Led Service should meet down by the stage at 8:45 am on April 27th. They can practice their song at home by going to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2TzEs_aZnI . Children should wear bright colors.
- JAM students involved in the dance should arrive at 8:30 and wear bright colors.
- Confirmation students participating in the service should also arrive around 8:45 am and can wear whatever church attire they choose, but preferably bright colors.
- High School students will arrive at 8 am and wear black/dark pants and white/light shirt if possible.
- During the service all those involved should sit in the front 2 rows.
- Mother’s Day is just around the corner (Sunday, May 11th) and we’d like to honor all Mom’s in our community by capturing you and your Mom with a memorable picture. Be sure to bring your mom on Sunday May 11th! We have several volunteer photographers helping us with these pictures. If you have a good camera and enjoy taking pictures we could use one or two more photographers helping us take pictures on that day.
- With moving to two services at the Ministry Center, there are even more ways to serve at FaithPoint! Find out how you are needed.
- Ladies – our Spring Gathering is coming up on May 3rd. Find out more…
- VBS – Save the Dates for Kids Camp and Sports Camp. June 23-27. More info will be coming soon.
- Summer Camp for 9 to 13 years olds: FaithPoint’s week at Camp Omega is August 3- 8 (Youth Camp option). Camp Brochures and information are available at the Ministry Center and at the Information Table on Sundays. Go online here to see a video of Camp Omega.
Over the last 2 1/2 years we have had a dedicated Roadie Crew that has made our worship in the High School and Middle School possible.Rain or snow, sleet or wind, bitterly cold or blazing hot, these people have done what it takes to transport the sound equipment, worship and the education supplies to and from the Ministry Center. Thank you for your dedication and hard work!