Friday, December 15
- Men’s Bible Study 6-7am
Sunday, December 17
- Worship Services 8:30 & 10am – Children’s Christmas Program
Monday, December 18
- Prayer team meeting 10am
Wednesday, December 20
- Christmas Eve Decoration: If you would like to share a poinsettia to help decorate the Sanctuary for Christmas Eve services please bring it to the church between December 17 and December 21. Poinsettias can be left in the conference room. If you would like your poinsettia “dedicated to” or “in remembrance of” a loved one please leave Amy a note. Poinsettias can be taken home any time after the 10 pm service.
- Mission Trip: Like helping others with your hands? Still pondering going with FaithPoint on a Mission Trip to the Dominican Republic from March 25-30? Construction, ministry and a little culture packed into an unforgettable week. Please contact Gretchen Havlicek at church this week for more details.
- Nursery help needed. We could use a few more people to help in the nursery during the 10:00 service. Please contact Gretchen Havlicek if you are interested in volunteering.
- Christmas Eve Services: Sunday, December 24 at 10:00 am, 3:00 pm, 4:30 pm and 10:00 pm. All services will be with special music and candlelight.
- New Year’s Eve: One worship service at 10 am.
- We are looking for more volunteers to be Sunday School teachers and check-in/out helpers. The teachers teach on a rotation, volunteering every 2-3 weeks. Please contact Gretchen Smith 612-327-2111 for more information or if you are interested.
- Women’s Bible Study meets Wednesdays from 10-11:30 am; led by Gretchen Havlicek. This group has started a new series, “Max Lucado: Because of Bethlehem”.
- Rely, Reach, Respond Thank you to the FaithPoint community and all those who have pledged and/or given to the campaign. At last count, we had received just over $704,000 in pledges/gifts toward the building of a new church. We have received over 35% of the pledged funding which puts the campaign on track for those who have pledged. Thank you for the prompt contributions! Pledge and non-pledge contributions to the campaign can be placed in the offering, marked “Building Fund”. For your convenience, we also have a New Online Pledge Form. If you would like to donate stock/equity to FaithPoint, forms are available in the church office.
“Everyone who was willing and whose heart moved him came and brought an offering to the LORD for the work.” Exodus 35:21
Our church has access to an extensive, video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV. Contact Pastor Steve with your email address and he will send you a link.
No Computer? If you do not have access to the internet, feel free to come and access RightNow Media at church whenever someone is in the office. We have a Roku attached to the TV in the conference room that anyone is welcome to use.
A special thanks to Jane, Greg, Maddie & Wyatt Kemper for decorating the bulletin board by the pastry table and to Rick James for hanging the outdoor Christmas Eve banner.