Our Mission Strategy stems from Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Local Outreach (Our Jerusalem) – We look at our needs locally in New Prague and the surrounding areas – where we can make a difference in the lives of those who live closest to us in the name of Jesus. Click here to see some of the ways we let them know we care.
LCMC related (Our Judea) – ministries we can come alongside that are similar to us but are in need of our help, ministries that have blessed our church, new LCMC church plants in our region that we can support, such as ReaLife Church in Bloomington, MN. Read more here.
Projects in the US (Our Samaria) – we support those churches and ministries that are reaching those hurting or disenfranchised in our own country with God’s love and the gospel message. Read about our US projects here.
Global Outreach (“to the ends of the earth”) – Our primary focus is to build face to face relationships with missionaries and provide support for those that go out from our church on short-term missions. Read about our Global Outreach efforts here.
We celebrate some of the special giving and the hearts turned toward mission, outreach and service here at FaithPoint:
- Adopt A Family: $1420 was donated in a special offering.
- “The Stocking Line” Gifts: Over 20 gifts for children were purchased for families in the area who needed help.
- LCMC – We gave a gift of $1000 to Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ. A portion of our General Fund.
- ReaLife Church – We gave a gift of $750 to ReaLife Church in Bloomington as we continue to encourage with prayer and some financial help this LCMC church that begun just a year ago.
- Peace Center – We gave $500 to the Peace Center – a donation is given for each Connection Card that we receive. We were able to supplement that amount from the Mission budget and gave $500.
- Fountain of Christ Ministries in Haiti – a gift of $600 from FaithPoint was given to them.
- 20 bags of food and personal care items were collected and distributed to families of Middle Schoolers. Several other service projects were completed by 6th and 7th graders – writing notes of encouragement, helping other FaithPoint ministries with projects, and building some birdhouses to give away.
- The high school youth group slept overnight and made breakfast for the homeless at the Simpson House, completed their fruit sale, and rang the bell at Coborns for the Salvation Army.