Confirmation (6-8th grade)
- Confirmation Ministry provides an intentional time for instruction in the Christian faith for all 6th – 8th graders. Our time of instruction includes Connect (7-7:30pm)– an energetic, creative learning time; learning about the Bible and Luther’s Small Catechism; and time in mentor small groups (7:30-8:30). All members and non-members of the community are welcome in this wonderful ministry. Trisha Otterness & Kristen Thoresen are our Confirmation Coordinators. Fall Orientation Letter 2017.
- Calendar 2017-2018
- Memory work 2017-18
High School Youth Group
- Meets downstairs Wednesdays from 7-8:30 pm. All youth are welcome to join us! Invite a friend!
- Bell ringing at Coborns: Wednesday, December 6 from 5:30-7:30 pm. We will be eating at Pizza Ranch at 7:30.
- Free Gift Wrapping for the Community: Wednesday, December 13 at Wornson, Goggins, Neisen, Morris and Brever Law Office (119 Main St E) from 6:30-8:00 pm. We are in need of boxes for this event. If you have any please drop them off at church.
- Christmas Party: at the Trewartha’s 7:00-8:30 pm. Please come hungry and bring a $5.00 generic gift to exchange.
- Donut be hungry activity at high school: We will be giving away donuts and apple juice to high school students at 7:00 am.
- Thank you to Thrivent for our Action Grant to make all of these things possible.
- Check out our Facebook page “FaithPoint Youth Group” for all upcoming events and information.
“You are a masterpiece, you are handpicked by God, you are loved, you are a person of extreme value and significance. If you weren’t, why would Christ have died for you on the Cross?”