Sunday Worship Services are held at 8:30 and 10 am.
Expect an hour of engaging praise and worship along with a relevant message from the Bible. Refreshments are served following each service. Join us! See what’s coming up this week in our Sunday Preview.
All services are held in our Ministry Center.
Some things to consider as we worship in our building:
- Worship Our Way for Kids (WOW) – a special time for kids 2 ½ to 6 years of age during the sermon time of our Sunday 8:30 am worship service. Kids are excused and go to the lower level. Please make a nametag for your child. Nametags can be found at the Information Desk.
- Sunday School for PreK—5th grade is held every Sunday at 10 am.
- Activity Bags – are available for your little ones at either entrance for use during the service.
- Confirmation Sermon Notes – Confirmation forms (sermon notes and service hour forms) are at the Information Desk.
- Kids Bulletins – for children ages 7 – 10 are available from any usher.
- Pencils – are on the Information Desk. Please remember to return when done.
- Cry Room – feel free to use Gretchen’s office at the back of the worship area for talkative or fussy little ones and still view/ hear the service. There is a box of quiet toys there.
- Offering Envelopes – are available from any usher or at the information desk.
- Restrooms – There are men’s and women’s restrooms on the lower level for use after the service has begun. There is one unisex bathroom on the main level that may be used before and after worship.
- Coffee and Treats – Coffee (reg or decaf) and treats are available by the kitchenette following both services.
- Prayer Requests – can be dropped in the offering or place in the wooden box marked “prayer requests” on the credenza at the back of our worship area.
- Information Desk – Sign up for events or Bible studies, turn in sermon notes, ask questions, etc.
- Parking—Ample Sunday parking is available:
- in our lot,
- in the lot just West of FaithPoint and North of City Hall,
- in the lot just South of City Hall,
- on the streets around FaithPoint, and
- at US Bank, just South of FaithPoint.